Salmon fishing & fly tying on the Miramichi...

Thursday 2 May 2013

Rafters up, dialed in and locked down!

Another good day on site, and another milestone, the rafters are f'n up! A lot of measuring twice and cutting once, tweaking, adjusting - it was a very slow start, but again, time well spent and the finished product speaks for itself!

We had a couple guests show up for a visit, it was great seeing you again Gary & Vince! I hope your plumbing job worked out and you get a chance to get out for a fish, Gary! And thanks for making room on the Salmon Council for a young fella like myself, Vince - those are some huge shoes that I'll never fill but I'll give it my best, I promise!

Time for some supper and a few beers ;)



















4 comments:

  1. wow man! keep up the good work an congrats on all fronts!FREDDIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Freddie! Look forward to seeing you again soon buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was great to see your camp and meet your dad, Howie. That place will be some special and you'll have much to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great seeing you and Vin, Gary! Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to swing by anytime you're up and on the river, my friend!

    ReplyDelete